Terms and conditions
- This website http://www.sulantra.com (“Site”) is owned and operated by Sulantra Limited, a company registered under the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region (“Hong Kong”) of the People’s Republic of China.
- Please read the details set out below carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions and disclaimers (“Terms”), which shall take effect immediately on your first access to or use of this Site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use this Site.
- In these Terms, “you”, “your” and “yours” means you, the person(s) accessing or using this Site and “we”, “us” and “our” means Sulantra Limited.
Terms and conditions
- These Terms govern your use of this Site. Some of our products and services may have their own terms and conditions (“Product Terms”). You must read both the Product Terms and these Terms. To the extent that the Product Terms conflict with these Terms, then the Product Terms will prevail.
- From this Site we may provide information or hyperlinks to other websites or pages provided by other parties. Your use of other parties’ sites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. Please read them.
- Please ensure that you read carefully all applicable terms, conditions and disclaimers together with any instructions and/ or notes relevant to your use of the products, services or information that may be offered to you from time to time.
Change to the Terms
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of this Site may be changed at any time with or without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting.
- You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
Availability of the Site and our products or services
- The content, including layout, of this Site or products or services available via this Site may be wholly or partially suspended, withdrawn or changed at any time without any notice. Certain services of this Site are available only to users registered with us.
- We also reserve the right at any time to immediately suspend the provision of all or any part of this Site to you and/or block your access to this Site without any notice.
- If accessing any part of our Site you agree:
- to protect and back up your data and/or equipment in particular to undertake reasonable and appropriate precautions against any computer virus or other destructive materials or elements;
- to ensure that your computers and your access to this Site are adequately secured against any unauthorised users;
- to inform yourself about and observe any relevant rules, regulations and restrictions;
- to ensure that any materials uploaded, displayed or transmitted by you through our Site are not false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful and do not breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- to use this Site only for lawful purposes in any jurisdiction in the world, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this Site. You may not use this Site or permit others to use this Site in any way (including via electronic means) and for any purpose which is unlawful, defamatory or libellous, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or threatening or in any way breaches any intellectual property rights or obligations of confidence;
- to be wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms;
- to ensure that any details with which you supply to us to register for accessing any part of our Site that requires you to enter a password are accurate and to let us know promptly if any of the details which you have supplied to us about you change;
- to keep any personal login password provided by us to you confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party;
- that we have the right to terminate your access to password protected areas of our Site should we consider that your use of our Site is detrimental to our Site or to other users;
- not to use our Site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our Site by other third party users;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Site nor attempt to transmit to or via our Site any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our Site entered by or relating to any third party user of our Site.
- You may download, view and print pages from our Site for your own personal or business use, provided that you do not remove in whole or in part any trade marks, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on any material you download or print from our Site.
Fees and payments
- You are responsible for any charges associated with connecting to the Site. In addition, certain materials and functionalities of the Site are available only through the purchase of our products or services. You can always find the current subscription prices, payment instructions, other relevant information and any available Products Terms posted in the checkout page.
- Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Site, information is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Other than the warranties and representations contained in these Terms, all other warranties and representations, whether express, implied or statutory are, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, excluded. Use of this Site is entirely at your sole risk. Particularly, for the avoidance of doubt, we do not represent that:
- any information contained on this Site including any advertisements will be accurate, complete or up to date or meet your specific requirements;
- this Site will be available;
- access to this Site will be uninterrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information;
- no viruses or other contaminating or destructive materials or elements will be transmitted or that your computer system will not be damaged;
- this Site or the information on it complies with local laws, regulations or restrictions of, or is appropriate for use in, other places; and
- the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software, content or equipment used in connection with this Site is guaranteed.
Exclusion of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability (whether arising in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of this Site;
- your reliance on or your inability to use the information, products or services on this Site; or
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure to this Site or your use or attempted use of it.
- The above exclusions apply to any damage which is direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential or consists of loss of profits, business, opportunity or data.
- All of the above exclusions apply even if you have advised us of the possibility of the above types of damage, loss or liability.
- We have no control over and are therefore unable to accept any responsibility for the contents of any information or material outside our Site to which you may gain access from our Site.
- Subject to the above, you acknowledge that our liability to you for direct loss under arising out of or in connection with your use of our Site shall be limited to HK10000 for any one incident or series of incidents. We shall, however, in no circumstances be liable to you under or in connection with your use of our Site for any indirect, economic or consequential loss whatsoever; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of business; loss of goodwill or reputation; loss of use; any deletion, corruption, destruction, loss or removal of data or any professional charges.
Advertisements and third party sites
- Where we display advertisements or provide hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, we do so for information purposes only. We are neither endorsing nor responsible for the content of any advertisements or any websites or pages of third parties linked to or linking to this Site. We have not verified the content of any such advertisements and websites. Relying on any advertisements or following links to any websites or pages of third parties shall be entirely at your own risk. We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or in any other way in connection with such advertisements or such linking of those websites or pages.
- Links to third party downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible nor are we liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading that software. You are responsible for obtaining all necessary authorisations to use such software and we make no implied licence or warranty in relation to the obtaining of or use of such software whatsoever. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the licence agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on this Site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third party websites or pages.
Link to this Site
- Neither you nor any other party may use any part of this Site on any other website, or link any other website to this Site, without our prior written permission.
- We are not responsible for the set up of any link from a third party website to our Site.
Communications on the Internet
- Messages sent over the Internet (including email) cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, monitoring, delay, loss or alteration. You should therefore not include any sensitive or confidential information in such messages.
- We are not responsible for any such messages nor liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any messages sent by you to us or any third party or any messages sent by or appearing to be sent by us or any third party to you over the Internet (including email).
Our monitoring of communications
- To help us improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record communications (whether over the Internet, telephone or otherwise) between you and us.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright, database rights, design rights, patents and trademarks) in the text, icons, images, data, information, pages, screens, layout, design, programming, scripting and other materials included in this Site are owned by or licensed to us unless otherwise stated.
- You may print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this Site for your personal information or use or to help you use our products and services. You must not alter anything contained on or obtained from this Site in any form. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission. In particular, no one may use a part of our Site on any other website, or link any other website to our Site, without prior written permission.
- Any infringement to our intellectual property rights is strictly prohibited. We shall not tolerate any acts of misuse of this Site, infringement of our intellectual property rights, or any attempts to abuse its network and systems to tamper with its normal operation. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action against any person who performs, directly or indirectly, such acts. Such person shall also be liable for any loss or damages caused by the prohibited acts.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this Site or service, your violation of these Terms or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided.
Severance and no waiver
- If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any jurisdiction in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of us to exercise or enforce any right in these Terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
- These Terms are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
- The courts in Hong Kong will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise in connection with the Terms or your use of this Site.